CDP Enterprise and Advanced Editions allow you to protect MS Exchange installed on the Agent machine. The following objects are protected and restored:
- Stored Procedures
CDP for MySQL System requirements and supported versions/editions can be found in System Requirements - CDP for Databases.
To protect MySQL, enable the Databases Add-on on the Agent. See Enabling Databases Add-On for Agent.
The following CDP interface elements help you protect your MySQL:
- The "MySQL" tab in the Policy window
- The "MySQL" tab in the "Task History"
- The "MySQL" action in the "Recovery Points" list
Here is a collection of pages devoted to protecting MySQL databases.
- CDP for MySQL Common Questions
- Adding a MySQL Instance to a Policy
- Adding a MySQL Instance to a Policy on a PVC Container
- Enabling and Disabling a MySQL Instance
- Editing a MySQL Instance
- Browsing a MySQL Instance
- Deleting a MySQL Instance
- Testing a MySQL Instance Connection
- Allowing Remote Connections to a MySQL Instance
- Restoring MySQL Instance Best Practices
- Restoring a MySQL Database
- Restoring MySQL Databases to Alternate Locations
See also: All MySQL pages in CDP Documentation.