- File Systems on Partition Tables
- File Systems on Raw Devices
- File Systems on LVM
- File Systems on Software RAID
- Software RAID on Raw Devices and/or Partitions
- LVM on Raw Devices and/or Partitions
- LVM on Software RAID
- Swap on Raw Devices
- Swap on Partitions
- Swap on LVM
- Swap on Software RAID
LVM is a Logical Volume Manager for the Linux operating system. Logical volume management provides a higher-level view of the disk storage on a computer system than the traditional view of disks and partitions.
Read instructions in:
- Performing Bare-Metal Restore with LVM — Instructions on how to run the bare-metal restore with Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM).
- Performing Bare-Metal Restore with RAID (MD) — Instructions on how to run the bare-metal restore with RAID (MD).