If you are going to use the Boot CD-ROM, you need to download the appropriate software (CD-ROM ISO image) and burn it to a CD.
You can request CDs from R1Soft by asking your sales representative.
To download the Live CD Advanced Edition, perform the following steps:
1. The Live CD Advanced Edition can be obtained via direct download from the R1Soft website at http://download.r1soft.com.
2. Log in to the site by entering your "User Name" and" Password" in the form on the right-hand side of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers can use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desks have different logins. New customers can register and download the trial solutions at http://download.r1soft.com.
3. Click the "RHE/CentOS" or "Debian" link corresponding to "Live CD Advanced Edition" in the "Disaster Recovery Boot Media" section.
4. One of the following files should be downloaded:
- File name - serverbackup-centos-bootcd-server.iso
- File size - 421 MB
- File name - serverbackup-bootcd-server.iso
- File size - 334 MB
An .iso file is just a disk image. Treat it as an archive file without compression. Put it on a disk, or make it look like you put it on a disk to open it.
5. The downloaded .iso file must be burned to a CD-ROM using a CD burner and any common CD burning software. See Write ISO file CDs.